Monday, September 28, 2009

2nd ring fight

Fought my 2nd ring fight yesterday at Fightworksasia. Won by points. it was a rather messy fight, but that was because my opponent didn't fought slow. so i was abit rushy. anyway, i want to thank my baby for all the support you gave me on the fight itself and the training before the fight too, really very thankful and of course very very appreciated my love. and of course not forgetting everyone who came down to support me, KS (take off just to come), MERVIN (booking in after that), JACK (working for mum after that), KW (didn't sleep the night before), JX (know you not long, but you had the heart to take cab down from telok blangah and all the way back after the fight) and CH (although you got some personal issues). thank you so much and very well appreciated. Below are some photos and the fight video.







No comments: