Friday, November 26, 2010

Following the recent spades of gang related attacks on people, I feel that it is time youths wake up their F**king idea. What do you get out from the things you are doing, slashing someone up. What if you were the one getting slashed, hacked or whatever you call it. Think about how others will feel and how much you are impacting others and other people’s family. A young 19 year old who might have mature in the 2 or 3 years ahead and have a great future ahead, you people brutally took it away from him, and who gave you the rights to do it? Even if you people really have to teach him a lesson, wouldn’t one without weapon do the job? Why must you do such a stupid act? Do you profit or earn anything from it? NO… you earn yourself a stay in Changi Resort World and a one way trip to hell if you get sentence for murder. Is there really a need to teach people a lesson with weapons? Use your brains, think about it for a second… you gangsters like to act fierce and love the feeling when people fear you, but isn’t using a knife against un-armed or using numbers against one a bloody opposite of your HERO-ship? Man this topic boils my blood.

Everything is going fine, clean my teeths yesterday with my girl at this dental clinic where I plucked out my tooth when I was young. Thinking about the needles and pliers involve still sends chills down my spine, well I would say the grinding part was quite painful as it pokes the gums a lot of times. Now I feel clean!! And the pain is still here, guess there are many holes in my teeth because I used to have a tongue piercing.. biting the “bar-bell” seems inevitable for a person like me. Did I mention my girl started her degree already? It is gonna be 2 days almost every week for 3 years. All I can do is to wish her all the best and of course supporting her mentally and maybe help with some of her revisions. Bear with it, 3 years is gonna past in a blink of an eye and you will be a degree-holder. You can practice to bake your cakes and I will definitely be your guinea pig for every single cake you bake. LOVES!

Training has been quite bad recently, maybe because I have been puffing more than I expect myself to be puffing. Playing games at home and chilling outside just can’t feel that good without cigarettes. Man I hate the person who created cigarettes! Haha… and I thank you too for times I feel stressed and unhappy. There will most likely be a fight in January, and I will most likely be in it, but thinking of the training makes me so lazy… but I am starting school in January at SIMM, Diploma in Logistics Management. I will definitely do well because I am good in it. =x HAHAHAHAHAHAHA joking, but I will definitely work hard to get good results in this one. Growing up just makes you realize how naïve you were when you were young thinking you can earn big bucks without having good grades and high certificates. Studying and working at the same time will definitely be a chore and to add on with training will definitely take me off my game physically and mentally. So I have 1 good shot at another gold throphy in January. Shall train hard towards that.

No comments: