Monday, June 14, 2010

Hey hey! Long since i posted, well i guess nobody visits this blog anymore. But doesn't really matter because i do it for my own viewing. =)


My love story. Never had been so sweet. i love my girl, and i know she loves me too. my feelings grow deeper each and every day. always happy, even when there are times where we ain't happy.. we still know that it won't last because we were made for each other.. we will still smile after 15mins. we will still love each other like we usually do. anything that i unintentionally make you angry with my dear, i sincerely apologise! because the only thing i can think about all day long, it's you baby. my lovely janelle baby. =) My baby had started dancing lessons about 2 months back. she's just so talented as she dances so well after taking only one lesson per week. jia you baby! one day you will fulfill your dreams!


I just fought recently at FWA's Singapore Muay Thai Championships Series 3 - Rumble Across Borders. I have been training for like the past 3 - 4 months. maintaining a certain amount of physical fitness. But one month before the fight, i had one of the worst times ever training for a fight, reaching almost the highest physical peak of my life. not even knowing who i am fighting till the last week of training. my trainer joy and joe train me soooo hard... so scary when i think back at training now. But... all were worth it and i really want to say a BIG THANK YOU! It was my first semi - pro fight. i didn't know what to expect from it. but all i could think of was that without the headgear and the bodyguard, i will be able to fight more openly, and think more properly in the ring fight. Having fought thrice with the body armor, i would say... you won't like it in there. I knew my opponent was indeed very big in size but i had the height advantage, i told myself not to get over influence by his appearance, but when i saw him at the weigh in i was like, DAMN this guy is big! but.. muaythai isn't all about the strength, i love the mental game in the fight, i love the techniques and the art within. I won this event, my first semi - pro, my first wai kru. my first big throphy from a local muay thai competition. what more can i ask for? well, i would like to thank everyone who came! from my gymmates to my friends to my brothers to my lovely babygirl. all your supports didn't go down to waste! My mum knows about it, and as usual mums doesn't support their children to do such sports, but mummy!! i love what i am doing! and deep down i truly believe that you are feel proud that your son is a TRUE CHAMPION.






and my wai kru video. =)

No comments: