Monday, March 01, 2010

Boring! dota-ing now, babe is sleeping.
well, hate it when big bosses think that offices should operate the way they want it to be. but come on, WE are doing our work seriously FFS. why can't the office be more "relax" in terms of talking during office hour. WHO are fucking ones who always work late ? the quiet ones ? come on man. forget about it.
Anyway, gotta work for a couple of months more. after that will hop to a better job opportunity. and maybe start with my diploma! after that will be $$$$$. WOOOO.
Planning for a Thailand trip with my babe and the guys this coming JULY. YAY! finally a holiday trip with friends.
Long time since i went back to training, gotta heal my feet/toe properly before i go back to training and step back into the ring again. and hope my opponent doesn't do a michael jackson this time round. =x
Working can be fun sometimes, Stressful at times, and challenging i would say. Im just gonna skim my way through picking up bits and pieces and be Successful in future.
And of course to enjoy life with my babe!

Gonna get my leg inked this friday. PAIN is temporary, GLORY is FOREVER! jajajajaja

thats all,

CHAO OUT -SIDEEEE MUTHAFUCKA ~

No comments: