Monday, February 01, 2010

firstly, a big thank you those who came to my fight at FWA yesterday. and of course a big thank you to my girl who always support me so sincerely. thank you baby and people.

i lost, but i felt unfair, because it should have been at least a draw, nothing less. or maybe i lost because i looked too tired during the fight. i felt bad as i always couldn't perform that well during the ring fight itself then what i am capable of in the gym. well, but a lost is a lost. i will do better next time round. for now i take a break!

wasn't a good day for BXG yesterday.

anyway im a leave today as expected. resting at home when my poor babe is working now. but she will knock off soon enough. =) baby jia you!

will post the fight video once its uploaded, you guys will then let me know whether did i lost. i want to see the fight video too as i question myself for that. did i really not fought well?

anyway, everything is over. so i am just gonna look forward to my next fight and when i go back to training. now i will focus on being a better boyfriend. hahaha. loves!

No comments: