Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The 22nd Birthday Post

The pictures are all jumbled up, but its too much chore to organise them! ENJOY! =)





































Had a very very wonderful birthday this year. My babygirl bought a pair of blue fairtex gloves for me as shown above, in a wonderful prepared box. She went through a lot of trouble to get it for me because she couldn't find her way to BXG. LOL. she went from serangoon to thomson, to pie to lornie, to paya lebar to ubi, to paya lebar to suntec, even to leisure park and back to paya lebar and finally reached BXG. LOL. she wanted to go to thomson to look for her dad but she took the wrong road to queensway then.... found her way back to thomson to fetch her dad. she went through alot of trouble to get my present. and i really really appreciate it. And she carried two big boxes back from school the other day, anyway her school is at queensway. =) and she even prepared me a big card on the actual day of my birthday and gave it to me when i woke up. how sweet is that, i love you baby! thank you!!!!
Thank you everyone for attending the BBQ, presents, cake, helping out with the BBQ, thank you everyone!
The actual day of my birthday i went out with my girl for popeyes! both of us enjoyed! COOL.
and again, a BIG thank you to everyone involved and especially my girl! =)

No comments: