Friday, August 21, 2009

Muay Thai Pants Frenzy!

I lost my muaythai pants during training last last month. and when i was craving for muaythai pants. here they come. one was from my girlfriend, she bought it secretly when she knew i liked the pants. chee hua bought one pants for me when he was buying his own because he know i lost my pants. and boon teck went to thailand and bought me a pants as a present. =)

FORGET ABOUT ALL THE ACTION, just look at the pants. =)

the pants i craved and my girl bought for me.


the pants chee hua bought for me.


the pants boonteck bought for me.
Thank you babygirl, thank you chee hua and of course thank you boon teck. i like them alot.
Had very tough training today, shall not be specific what i did.
But every training does make me stronger.
September will be the payoff time. (if they want me to fight)

No comments: