Sunday, October 19, 2008

went to teoheng yesterday to celebrate my birthday. although its on monday, most of the guys who work will be working, those booking in will book in.

i enjoyed myself so much.
thank you my baby planning everything for me. the birthday cake, the outing and everything that happened. really thank you so much, so much appreciated and i really felt it. thank you. i love you babygirl.
thank you jeremy and kaisang, for going out early to collect my cake, waiting for me. helping out in planning and of course carrying out the plans. =)
thank you jack and galvin for coming after work although you all might already be so tired. and the wallet of course, i like it. thank you so much
thank you boonteck for coming, although that was a communication breakdown earlier on. i know you got heart. =) thank you.
thank you for those texting me and wishing me. =)

well everything was so in place. thank you everyone, especially my girl.
i enjoyed myself alot, thank you. really.

pics will come later on =)

heartfelt.

No comments: