Saturday, January 12, 2008

got alot to say.
but i don't know where to start.
anyway, i saw QYK. and, ya come come i comment you all. =)
i not scare, my name yufusheng. =) come my blog tag me come.
kenneth treated you all as friends, but did you guys treated him as one? QIYUECB? that isn't kenneth, but look at the way you guys comment him? i guess you people didn't treated him like a friend. look at it this way. you all keep commenting lame stuffs, and look! what if it was you getting commented and disturbed everytime round. what kind of people are you all? hard to catch what you people thinking eh? look at the past, you people can be nice to people only around your category. look, cheesiang close with you people now. no more comments. last time? look your qyk, what you all comment about him and talk about him behind him? lol.
don't say liao =). come and find me or talk to me if not happy okay =) i don't talk barbaric in online. not happy call me come out we talk. i won't fight, im not a gangster anymore. =) "SAINTS". hahahahahaha.

shuffle event at mos. don't tempt meeeeee.

No comments: