Thursday, December 27, 2007

since the tagboard isnt working.
im sure you people will come visit this place.

firstly TAN CHIA EN. =) i hereby say SORRY if you have no intentions of teasing kenneth in the tag. but, if you had intentions. i hope you fall and break your leg. FAIR ? =) good.
secondly, MR ROY. my good friend FROM WAY BACK. we both have our STANDS. you have yours i have mine. you can say 10 things you think why im lame. i can say 10 things why i have my right to remain my way. the talk will never come to an end. TILL THE FUCKING DAY you understand whats happening. you don't understand at all.

im fair, but i have my own principles to stand to. i can't always let people win. you all should be know me well enough. and in anyway, if a punch in the head can wake someone's idea up. why not. =)

No comments: