Tuesday, December 04, 2007

saturday went to watch movie with boonteck, jiawei and zhiqiang. saw jacky, boon, qiren and kenny there. haha, did some catching up with them. after that we watched enchanted. jiawei followed his regimental personality of " dont want watch means don't want watch " and as usual you take a look to the left of the people sitting beside you and you see people hibernating. lol, boonteck said zhiqiang tempt him he bua tahan sleep also lol. but the show was nice =). jer was there. but i was kinda sad he didn't even call me for a puff or something. =(

enchanted - twist of a fairytale. nice, warmth. but, watching it boils down into sourness. the same sourness i find when i watch tom and jerry alone at home.

sunday morning met up with john, boonteck and dekun to go giant. after that kenneth fetch me ah mah and sister to east coast park to slack. after that we went 802 to eat. they went out after that and of course, i had to book in. slack in camp. words can't really explain boredom.

was doing my regimental duty yesterday. i looked up into the sky after daybreak. the stars gazed upon me. high technology military loads were all over me. the stars were beautiful, so carefree, but i as i look at it. i swallowed the heavy h2o in my mouth down my throat, only i felt was pain flowing through the veins of my body. everybody goes through it, i shall complain no more. but i hate it.




alignment of the three stars,
explains everything.

No comments: