Sunday, November 18, 2007

was like slacking at home the whole day till about 5pm. went to bugis with kaisang and kenneth. came back to tamp so that cinderella could have his dinner at home. haha. after that, me, ken, neo and ryan went to plush. my dearest sister signed us in. woooo =) i lost sister in pool, man.. i let you one la. hahaha. kenneth must be having sweet dreams now, ( we know why ) hahahaha. partying with them and saw kay and jisheng ( its like when were they together man ) hahahaha. went to corner after that. ate and cock. the cock was too much for my mouth to control, i laugh till my jaws turned numb and cramped. my god, it was years since i laughed like that. anyway i enjoyed the night sooooooooo damn much. somehow, plush rocks, theres places for you to fucking dance. not places for girls to go there and get brushed. anyway the pictures are not ready, my cameramen went to sleep with the sweetest dream possible. lol. and you better thank brother fusheng and his sister vanessa.

sister, brother always here, not happy or anything just look for me. cheer up silly girl. =)









speechless.

No comments: