Friday, November 30, 2007

today had to book in. sucky. sick lor! heartless freaks.

went to town with ks mer and sis. we were suppose to be singing k at partyworld because kai had a 4 hrs free singing session coupon. but the person explain we had to buy the drinks, the tit bits and the fruits in order to use the coupon. so how much was it. almost 80? ha. my god, out of their mind. haha. we went to cine wanted to watch movie but ended up watching at tamp mall. LOL.

the tattooist. hmmm, nothing much to comment. all were complaining it was bored and stuff. somehow, i find it nice. maybe only for chim people like me. =x

everybodies home. gonna miss my sis, my brothers and stuffs SO much. gonna get busy with NS life. guuuuard duty. for storeman? fuck. hai. thank you for everything everyone did for me. always standing by me. thank you ms vanessa aka sister. thank you so much for everything. food, company, lame, cock and shit. i really really appreciate everything. thank you.

didnt took any photos with my bro his wife or sis today. so no pictures, i werent in the mood. but alot craps la today. ha.














can we turn back everything.
i miss everything.
i just want to book out.
and have you hugging me,
telling me i miss you le baby!

No comments: