Saturday, October 06, 2007

what can i say. after so much happy times, your " i like don't love you le " tore me apart. but i don't blame you. =) its just me. im not the boyfriend people are looking for. why must i be so stressed in the first place. i changed, too late. its hard for me, im always alone. you have your friends, your friends friends everyday. in no time you will forget everything. just... remember one thing. this idiot did love you alot, fusheng. all the best to you and your next boyfriend. =)

im walking forward, but it feels like im walking backwards. i start missing you every little moment. the more happy i was, the more sad i am. love brought me high into the sky, then it dropped me back to where i start. the more i care, the more fragile it becomes. the more i do, the more meaningless it gets.

its all my fault.

lots of love,
fusheng.

No comments: