Wednesday, October 31, 2007

i saw tang guo's blog. she really took a picture to show me. =)
ha.
i mean like, ok. its sweets.
thanks for the company, like the whole day when im in camp.
you said a poem would be sweet.

so here it goes,

staying in camp was always lonely,
but with you it never seems to be,
whenever loneliness attacks me,
your beep always rescues me.

you always make my day,
when emotions come to shore,
what kicks my head is " don't emo uh! ",
and it made me smile the whole day.

lastly,
fusheng shuo ta tou tong,
muoyu shuo ta shou tong,
dao di shi wo tong hai shi muoyu tong,
tong tong tong tong tong, tong tong!

=)

5 more days! countdown! =)

i vomited 3 times drinking tiger beer, when im like feeling not a single bit of soberness. i just hate the taste and the gas ( the FUCKING gas ).

actually, i moved on. i really did, no no to emo man. i know you will be happy for me too. remembered what you said, to work hard in life.

music you listen through your ears and from your heart is totally different. music from your heart is the combination composed by your heart and soul. a combination where you hear the most beautiful song. listen carefully, with your heart. =)

No comments: