Friday, September 14, 2007

was going through some comments in ma friendster i feel happy just by looking =) .

"I love the way you look at me, Making my heart drop. I love the way we're going, And I hope we never stop. You see so deep inside me, Like no one else can. It makes me think back, To where it all began. Me laying next to you, Cuddled up tight. Us staring at the stars, For hours in the night. Conversations flowing, Of the future and the past. With everything so perfect, I know that we will last."

"You always try to understand my point of view. You really know how to spoil me. You seen me at my v worst but you still love me. THANKS SWEETHEART!!! cheers :):) lu"

"HI HUBBY. lolEIGHT more days to go till i get to slap yr arse. i love your trust, i love your sweetness, i love your love, i love FELVEE! haha impt > i love you.:)"

"i want tickle u i want NN i want go romantic i want bite i want u to make me laugh i want to see u smile i want to see my bb act cute i want to sleep beside you i want eat prawn omelette i want light cig for you i want make u laugh i want lame with you i want bio yd. HAHAHA i want to hear your voice i want to feel you faster meet up leh. :( smack your ass. misses&loves for LHB cheers for passing tp! movie huh! -smiles"

"darling hock seng. sleeping like a dead pig. cant sleep. dont know why. Its freaking 755am. using com at your place. wanna let u know sweets-/my lil'LOVE. its for YOU. glad that i washed your fugging wounds and bandaged it with LOVE. thks for the everyday happiness. must be everyday hor DRALING HOCKSENG. haha.and... WHERE'S MY SONG.:("

"i wanna be there ALWAYS to light up yr ciggs"

"boo! baked rice !!!thanks sweets. for everthingloves- :)"

"Who else am I gonna lean on when times get rough Who's gonna talk to me on the phone till the sun comes up Who's gonna shower me with love. Who's gonna protect me from harm. Who's gonna cuddle me to dreams. Who's gonna peck on my lips in the morning. Who's gonna pack hokkienmee for me in the afternoon. Who's gonna take your place There ain't nobody better luh If you ever need me Unfailingly I will buried myself in your arms And unburden your heart I can't be elusive with you sweetscause it's blatant that I'm feeling you And it's too hard for me to leave abruptly' cause you're the only thing I wanna do every little thing you do makes me :) Oi sweet hor. write v long leh.haa.'adbv /(L)"

"I love every bits and pieces of you. Your smile and craps. i love you more then them . haaaaaaa. lets go to hougang tgt luh."


i dont think i want to continue anymore. anyway,

loves.

No comments: