Wednesday, September 19, 2007

i lock our memories up. but you still appear right in from my eyes. all the time we spent together. friends told me i became quiet. people from other bunks can hear my loneliness. you have decided to let go. i have lost myself the moment i lost yo. pain every minute, every second from the moment i wake up. i miss your smell, my toothpaste now smells of lone. nights are long, i can't get through them. places we went together. are you doing fine ? im always worried about you my princess. i can't even take a peek of your back view now. nights without you with me unlike what we used to be. i have lost everything. when i lost you, i knew i lost my happiness, and maybe you would never know this. only thing im able to do is to text you.

i miss you girl.
your the reason for my tears.
i love you.

eve'sBOO

No comments: