Monday, October 11, 2010

Hi peeps,
Baby had her preparations for her 21st birthday on the go! Banners, drinks, and much more to be prepared for!
Im so looking forward to celebrating her birthday with her in November at Pasir Ris Chalet.
We have had our room painted, including our whole house ( that explains why I have been busy for the past 2 Sundays )
Anyway we are loving our new paint and are still under plans on decorating the room with japanese based items,
In addition, big bro is getting us a table for our computer and a computer chair! Haha, thanks!
Babe has been starting work at WSA lines at kaki bukit for 3 days now, 3 stops from our house and 5 days work week! How great?
But they are moving to aljunied soon I guess.. good luck to my babe!
My birthday is coming soon, but I have no ideas on how to celebrate it.
Well, let nature take its course I guess. =)

Have been busy recently with work, and went back to training already.
Well, I do not know why I feel better in techniques everytime after a long break lol!
Although my stamina sucks big time though,
But I have been informed that there will be no fights this year anymore.. so maybe January?
But it is just 3 months away.
Work have been fulfilling, and I am learning a lot. Starting my diploma in January and really hope that
I can get a fulfilling and great “next” job too.

No comments: